7 Best Nutritious Healthy Vegetables Don’t Miss It
Vegetables and fruits are healthy, we know but today I am going to write about 7 different healthy vegetables and they are all loaded with full of nutrients and additionally beneficial for your health.
Vegetables play an important role in our nutrition. They are mostly low in fat and calories but are bulky and filling.
They provide dietary fiber, essential vitamins, minerals and very crucial component for body development and care.
Eating healthy vegetables in your diet help to reduce the danger of many diseases such as cancer, stroke, cardiovascular disease and other chronic ailments.
Therefore, We will here see healthy vegetables that I selected from many.
- Kale is the most healthiest and most nutritious vegetable.
- Kale is also known as “The New Beef”, “The Queen of Greens” and “A Nutritional Powerhouse”.
- Kale is a vegetable with green or purple leaves whose central leaves don’t make a head.
- It is zero fat, high in fiber and low in calorie. Kale boosts our digestion with its great fiber content.
- Kale is rich in Vitamin A.
- We know Vitamin A is good for our vision, our skin and helping to prevent lung and oral cavity cancers.
- It is the good source of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is helpful for an immune system, metabolism and hydration.
- It is also good source of calcium. Calcium aids in preventing bone loss, preventing osteoporosis and helpful to maintain cartilage and joint flexibility.
- Kale is a good detox food. It is full of fiber and sulfur which is great for detoxifying the human body and make liver healthy.
- It is rich in iron, which is good for our health, as iron helps in the formation of hemoglobin and enzymes and transport oxygen to different parts of our body, cell growth and more.
- Kale is the good source of Vitamin K. Making kale part of the diet will protect you against various cancers and good source of powerful antioxidants (carotenoids, flavonoids), which help to lower the risk of various cancers and It is good cardiovascular support.
- Making kale part of the diet can result in lower cholesterol levels.
Spinach is the second healthiest and most nutritious vegetable with health score 968 points.
It is low in calorie, fat and high in fiber.
Leaf of spinach contain the good amount of soluble dietary fiber and help to control cholesterol and weight.
Making Spinach part of the diet lower the risk of various cancer, Asthma, aid in lowering blood pressure and more.
Spinach is also good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, lutein, folate, betaine, iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, folic acid, copper, protein, selenium, phosphorus, zinc, niacin and omega-3 fatty acids.
Carrot is one of the healthiest and nutritious vegetable with health score 399 points.
carrot is low in calorie and high in fiber.
Carrot is rich in vitamin A vitamin K, potassium, folate, manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, vitamin E, zinc and more.
Carrot help to lower the risk of cancer, lung cancer, Colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, kill leukemia cells.
it helps with delay the effects of aging, blood sugar regulation and improve immune function because it contains antioxidants and phytochemicals.
Carrot improves vision, slow down aging, good for skin, helps to prevent infection, heart disease, stroke and protects teeth and gums.
4) BROCCOLI RABE
Broccoli rabe is fourth healthiest and nutritious vegetable with health score 392 points. Broccoli rabe is also known as RAPINI.
Broccoli is high in fiber and low-fat vegetable. It protects from bacterial and viral infections.It helps to lower the risk of cancer and colon cancer.
It can boost up our immune system and also increases the chance of protection from heart diseases and Dementia.
Broccoli rabe slow down the aging, progression of AIDS and good for our vision.
Broccoli is fifth healthiest and nutritious vegetable with health score 268 points.
Broccoli is high in fiber and low-fat vegetable. It prevents various cancer, reduces cholesterol, good for our vision, boost up an immune system and helps in digestion.
Cauliflower belongs to Brassicaceae family.
cauliflower is full of nutrients and benefits.
Cauliflower is -:
- Good For Bone Health
- Good For Detoxification
- Work For Controlling Cholesterol Level And High Blood Pressure Level
- Protect Against Various Infections
- Good In Pregnancy
- Fight Against Various Cancer
You can read cauliflower health benefits in details in article -: Health Benefits of Cauliflower
Just like kale and cauliflower, cabbage also belongs to Brassicaceae family.
they are loaded with important nutrients and very beneficial for your health.
Some benefits are following :-
- Maintain Blood Pressure
- Good For Bone Health
- Good For Brain Health
- Good For Your Eye
- Good For Your Skin And Slow Down Aging
- Good For Detoxification
I hope you liked all healthy vegetables, If your favorite vegetables are missing, let me know :).
You can also read my articles-:
- Tulsi the Holy Basil: Living Goddess Among Us
- How Many Calories are in Bananas
- Why You’ll Love It: The Red Herbal Rooibos Tea
Have a nice day :).