How to Use Curd for Hair Growth & Avoid Hair Loss
The hair is considered as one of the most attractive parts of a woman. Be it a man or a woman, as long as you want to keep your hair long, one would want one that is attractive and beautiful.
People often find dry, rough and lifeless hair to be very embarrassing. Rough and dry hair is due to our daily lifestyle. This is when we are at that point where we do not take enough time to take care of our health or looks.
An unhealthy diet and bad lifestyle lead to many health and hair problems.
Currently, there are various products available in the market that can be used to reduce hair problems. These problems are dandruff, dry or rough hair, promoting hair growth and much more.
This problem may or may not work, but the bottom line is that they contain chemicals. Some of these chemicals are too harsh for your scalp.
The scalp can be considered as the mother of the hair fossils. The use of harsh chemicals on the scalp can lead to damage to the hair follicles.
To get a positive result for your hair without having to damage your scalp or hair best if you go all natural. Change your kitchen to be your hair spa.
Your kitchen has ingredients to promote hair growth and getting rid of hair problems.
How to Use Curd For Hair Growth
1) Egg and Curd
This mixture is made up of one egg, a 250ml plain curd, and 250ml mayonnaise.
- In a bowl add all ingredients and blend them until it forms a smooth paste.
- When the mixture is all smooth and has formed a paste, massage it into your scalp and the hair evenly.
- By use of a shower, cup covers your hair for an hour before washing it.
- After the hour, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and cold water.
This is a mask that comprises of nutrition which will promote hair growth and thickness.
2) Onion juice, Fenugreek Seeds, and Curd
This is a mixture of 2 tablespoons onion juice, 3 tablespoons curd and 5 tablespoons powdered fenugreek seeds.
- Apply the mixture to form a paste and apply it to your scalp hair letting it sink in for two hours.
- After two hours at most wash your hair with cold water and a mild shampoo.
- For an effective result, apply this paste twice in a week.
The mixture is a good natural cleanser that promotes hair growth.
3) Coconut Oil, Hibiscus Leaves, and Curd
- With the help of curd, grind the hibiscus leaves until it forms a paste.
- From the paste formed make small balls.
- These balls will then be dropped into the bowl of coconut oil and let it boil for not more than 10 minutes.
- When the mixture has cooled, apply it to your scalp and hair leaving it for 2 hours then wash your hair.
This procedure can be done weekly to promote hair growth.
4) Amla and Curd
You can use this depending on your hair length.
- Make a paste of curd and amla powder that you are to apply it to your scalp and hair when ready.
- Using a shower cap cover your hair for 45 minutes and later wash it with cold water and a mild shampoo.
The curd is rich in vitamin B which is very vital for hair growth. For best results apply this paste twice a week.
5) Lemon, Honey, Egg white and Curd
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon honey and 3 tablespoon curd. Unlike most of the paste made from a whole egg, this formula should not have the yolk of an egg included in it.
- Mix all the ingredients in one bowl and ensure you make a rich paste that should be very smooth.
- When the mixture is accomplished, tie your hair into a bun and leave it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes wash off the paste with normal water (room temperature) with no shampoo.
- For best results do this twice a week.
This is a pack which gives you ample nourishment and promotes hair growth that is silky, soft and shiny.
Benefits of Curd for Hair
Tames Frizzy Hair
People with curly locks are the most affected when it comes to frizzy hair. Curd has a right amount of proteins and minerals. These ingredients moisturize the hair making it manageable.
The presence of anti-fungal properties found in cud helps in getting rid of dandruff.
Reduces Hair Fall
Minerals found in curd gives your hair strength thus preventing it from falling.
Give Your Hair a Shine
Curd mixed with almond and eggs doesn’t just make your hair shine, but also its natural fat restores the lost fat.
Curd mixed with eggs, lemon juice and honey, give your hair adequate protein and nourishment making it silky.
Next time you think of treating your hair to a natural remedy remember one thing. Your kitchen is where the beauty secret is found. The minerals and vitamins found in curd help in boosting your hair’s texture and promotes its growth.