- Article Quality: An article should be a minimum of 1200 words. If you want your article to be accepted by Fitness-Spell you need to take care of quality of the work.
- Original Content: We only accept original content. We will check for plagiarism and copyright infringement, so avoid it.
- Credit: Fitness-Spell values individual work and in case your idea is the derivative of another person’s work, don’t hesitate to give them credit. Similarly, do the same for images that you are going to use on your post. Remember to give credit where a credit is needed.
- Self-promotion: We permit legitimate contribution and don’t allow for any backlinks or anything of that sort.
- Copyright: Already mentioned above, Fitness-Spell values individual work. If we identify that you have copied a post from somewhere else or copied the work of someone else, you will be instantly banned and all your blog posts and profile will be removed from Fitness-Spell. Additionally, when you submit a post to Fitness-Spell, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This supports us to take care of any DMCA related issues.
- If we publish your post on Fitness-Spell, we keep the rights to that content. We don’t allow republishing it on any other website, your blog or anywhere. Reposting content simply damages SEO traffic results for everyone involved.
- Excessive or spam relevant/ affiliated links will be removed.
- Non-relevant, promotional, low authority links will be removed.
- Posts related to disguise advertisements for the products are not allowed.
- We don’t pay for articles. If you consider submitting an article on Fitness-Spell, you do this with the information that you will not be entitled to any payment for writing the post or for any other settlement associated with the article.
- We reserve the right to decline or reject articles that don’t fit with our objective.
- We reserve the right to decline publication or delete a guest post with no prior notice to the article writer of the guest post.
Tips to consider before writing:
1) Visit homepage and take a look at a number of pages to know the type of articles we publish here and what type of article readers engage with the most.
2) Posts on Fitness-Spell are informative and typically have sources (credible news websites, academic journals, or peer-reviewed scientific papers) to back up any research or statistics. It means- If you add a certain information/supposed fact/observed & proven theory; you should also include a link as to where this has been observed. Please consider creating your articles designed in this way.
3) We suggest writing articles that are completely focused on quality and add value for the audience.
4) The first impression is the last impression, so make your first paragraph that makes your audience want to continue with your article.
5) The article should comprise short-paragraphs and including sub-headings is valued.
6) Readers can better connect to the article writer (You), if you write a post in a way that delivers your own personality and voice.
Submit Your Article
If you have read the guidelines above mentioned and understood, then you can send us your request for “Write for Us”.
Send us your e-mail about your article request to “[email protected]“, you need to mention following information in your e-mail -:
- Proposed headline
- Your pitch
- Your name
- Your bio
- Your email address
Note: You can always discuss topics before submitting by sending an e-mail to “[email protected]”
If you get any problem related to the guest post you can send an e-mail to “[email protected]“.